mkfs.jffs2 not compiling, which acl.h?

Ricard Wanderlof ricard.wanderlof at axis.com
Wed Dec 6 11:12:03 EST 2006

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Glen Johnson wrote:

> make WITHOUT_XATTR=1.  This works great however, when I cd into
> uClinux-dist/ and run make, WITHOUT_XATTR=1 never gets passed to the
> makefile in the mtd-utils directory.

1. Do I need to change something in
> the uClinux-dist/user/Makefile so that it will pass WITHOUT_XATTR=1 to
> the mtd-utils/makefile?

I don't know much about uClinux, but somehow you have to set
WITHOUT_XATTR=1 when making mtd utils. The easiest is probably to hard
edit the mtd-utils makefile and put

WITHOUT_XATTR = 1

somewhere at the beginning of the file.

Or, you could find the 'make -C mtd-utils' (or similar) line in
uClinux-dist/user/Makefile, and add WIHTOUT_XATTR=1 to that line. Don't
know how the uClinux build system is laid out so it could well be more
convoluted than this.

/Ricard