[Administrativa] Ignoring of moderation messages

Thomas Gleixner tglx at linutronix.de
Tue Oct 4 19:03:21 EDT 2005

Please accept, that this mailing list has restrictive posting rules.

It's not a discussable point as this is a community service provided by
volunteers.

If you want to have immidiate response without restrictions of mail
formats please contact the sales departement of the developer you want
to consult.

Ignoring a "please wait for moderation" message will be handled more
restrictive from now on. I.e. will end up in a "reject any postings from
offender" filter rule.

Again, this is a community service and I'm fed up with this "Hey you
have to fix my problem now" expectations.

tglx