[UPDATE] DOCBoot support for NFTL-based DOC2000

Dan Brown dan_brown at ieee.org
Tue Mar 29 16:06:31 EST 2005

As promised (albeit somewhat delayed), I have just checked into CVS some
changes to DOCBoot supporting NFTL-based DOC2000 devices.  Full
instructions are contained in the updated README file.

Please note that changes to the diskonchip driver were required in order
to get this working.  I have just checked them in as well.  You WILL
need to update the diskonchip driver in order to use DOCBoot on
NFTL-based DOC2000 devices.

PLEASE PLEASE help me test this.  I've given it only the most cursory
testing.  Let me know if it works for you.

Thanks,
	Dan Brown