I: Jffs2 space problem

Calò Massimo m.calo at ctsgroup.it
Tue Jul 26 07:30:27 EDT 2005

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Calò Massimo [mailto:m.calo at ctsgroup.it]
Inviato: martedì 26 luglio 2005 12.23
A: 'Artem B. Bityuckiy'
Oggetto: R: Jffs2 space problem

Hi Artem,

>>Pardon, do you unmount JFFS2 before the erase :-) ?

Yes I did.

I think my strange prblem with the space of the partition is connected to
the msg that I receive after the mount command :

	/>mount -t jffs2 /dev/mtdblock5 /mnt

I receive the following msg:

	Newly-erased block contained wod xxxx at offset xxxx
	Newly-erased block contained wod xxxx at offset xxxx

Can you help me on finding the rason of this msg?

Many thanks!