JFFS3 document / wiki [OT]

Cam camilo at mesias.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 13:27:01 EST 2005

Jörn

> Various bits of information on this were spread all over the place:
> o Code examples of mysql - tons of buffer overflows.
> o Code examples of php - same.
> o Various hacks of machines based on either php or mysql
>   vulnerabilities.
> o Some specific problems with some wiki implementations.
>
> Considering that most wikis use php, mysql or both, you can pretty
> much get the idea.  I cannot point to specific vulnerabilities or
> exploits, but the only thing stopping me from owning your wiki is my
> lack of interest.

Sorry but I'm not convinced. The link is interesting but there is no
mention of wikis. Also, php and mysql are used widely for other
purposes, if it was as bad as you say, we would be in some kind of web
apocalypse, which we're not. There are other wikis too (Java based or
Perl/CGI in my case).

Cheers,

-Cam

--