mtd-20040610

Soma sundaram Veerappan soma_edu at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 3 00:23:31 EDT 2005

Thanks.I got the patch, but in compilation i am
getting some error while linking mtdlink.o to create
vmlinux.

drivers/mtd/mtdlink.o(.text+0x714c): In function
`do_read_onechip':
: undefined reference to `memcpy_fromio'

definition for "memcpy_fromio" is not there in
include/asm-arm/io.h

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Soma sundaram.V