K9F1G08U0M NAND support

Nickolay nickolay at protei.ru
Wed Apr 13 11:33:51 EDT 2005

Hallo Guys!

I has IXDP425 board with K9F1G08U0M NAND flash as secondary flash(first
flash - NOR for booting).
Kernel version: 2.4.20_mvl31

I get mtd from CVS and just replace originally
linux-2.4.20_mvl31/drivers/mtd with mtd/drivers/mtd.
But when does make menuconfig, i can't select CONFIG_PPCHAMELEONEVB,
because in drivers/mtd/nand/Config.in this code:

if [ "$CONFIG_PPCHAMELEONEVB" = "y" ]; then
    dep_tristate '  NAND Flash device on PPChameleonEVB board'
CONFIG_MTD_NAND_PPCHAMELEONEVB $CONFIG_MTD_NAND
fi

But i build kernel for IXDP425, not for PPCHAMELEONEVB.
What i should does, for configure support for K9F1G08U0M NAND flash?