JFFS2 & the write buffer patch

Artem Bityuckiy dedekind at oktetlabs.ru
Wed Nov 10 08:54:31 EST 2004

Dear JFFS2 maintainers,

I was recently fixed the problem with the JFFS2 write buffer races and
have posted it to the MTD list. Unfortunately, maintainers did not
comment the patch (only Estelle Hammache kindly responded).

Could any one who has the cvs access rights please commit this patch? If
the patch is bad, we may discuss how we can change it.

The another possibility is to grant me the CVS access rights and I will
commit the patch myself.

Thanks in Advance

--
Best regards, Artem B. Bityuckiy
Oktet Labs (St. Petersburg), Software Engineer.