Possible small bug in nand_base.c

Ed Berube eberube at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 17:24:39 EST 2004

Using the CVS most recent code.  On a recent update I found what I
believe is a small error in nand_base.c

In the latest update, nand.h - eccbytes was added to the nand_chip structure.

This is because of the changes made to nand_base.c

However on line 844.  The line is

eccbytes = this->ecc_bytes;
I believe it should be without the underbar

eccbytes = this->eccbytes;

I apologize if this is the incorrect place to post this - if so,
please inform me of the correct way and I will do some from now on.
Or if its has already been dealt with please ignore this, I just
didn't see anything posted and I didn't have a cvs update to fix the
problem.

Ed