Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtualaddress80000013

Eric Hammerle ehammerle at spectracomcorp.com
Thu Mar 25 14:39:14 EST 2004

> Hi Eric, I run into the same problem as you had, but my system is much
> simplier.

I'm not sure which Eric you're referring to, but if it's any help, I fixed
my
alignment problem by forcing a four byte alignment of the name field in
the definition of the struct jffs2_full_dirent in file nodelist.h.

I suppose a diff would look something like this:

- unsigned char name[0];
+ unsigned char name[0] __attribute__ ((align(4)));

I'm not sure if this is the recommended fix for the alignment issues, but it
worked for me.

If, of course, you were referring to the other Eric on this board, ignore
this
post, but anyone with an ARM7TDMI might want to look this way.

-E