inheritance claim.

ibedike ibedike at telstra.com
Wed Mar 3 06:47:44 EST 2004

Barrister RAYMOND DUKE & ASSOCIATE,
FROM     :ibedike2001 at telstra.com
REPLY TO :barristerraymondduke1 at lawyer.com

Dear Sir,

I am Barrister RAYMOND DUKE , Solicitor. I am the Personal Attorney to MR. JOHN VOELKER , a national of your country, who  worked  with shell development company in Nigeria. He  Died in the plane crash of 21st October 1999[with Egyptian Airline 990] with other passengers aboard as you can confirm it yourself via the website below:http://www.cnn.com/us/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html

I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relations, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but all the attempt was to no avail. I contacted you to assist in repatrating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $9 million dollars.Consequently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next Twenty One official working days.

Since i have been unsuccessfull in locating the relatives .I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are from the same country so that the proceeds of this account valued at $9 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or taxes your government may require.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me via my email to enable us discuss further.

Best regards,

Barrister RAYMOND DUKE ,Esq.