Would you please help me on FTL .!!

aaa qixiaolili at 163.com
Wed Mar 3 01:24:50 EST 2004

hello David
first ,thank a lots to your answers on my jffs2 questions.
by some days investigation on jffs2,I have to give up her .she is not very suitable to my platform ,because she use a large heap and long time to

mount . So i want to use FTL and fat fs to support my AMD 8M(16bit) flash .But I did not

know any thing on FTL,Cound you tell me some imformation and source code on FTL?,do mtd

have complete codes of FTL ?I need your help.. good man .
                                                                       Conancool