JFFS2 Flash Filesystem corrupted

Thomas Gleixner tglx at linutronix.de
Tue Jul 20 16:08:29 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 20:18, Billalabeitia, Jose Carlos (GE Consumer &
Industrial) wrote:

> linux-2.4.4-2002-02-14-denx
> linux-2.4.4-jffs2-2002-05-01.patch for the JFFS2
> (basically improve GC performace)

Sorry, I don't have any clue which state of mtd/jffs2 is incorporated in
those kernel versions. Deducing from the date 2002-xxx I assume both the
kernel and the mtd/jffs2 code are so _ANCIENT_ that it will be hard to
figure out if there are bugs which are solved in meantime or give you
any meaningful advice how to track down those problems.

tglx