Flash bank width larger than physical buswidth

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Jul 9 12:57:43 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 16:29 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> The probe routines appear to still work; I've broken all the NOR flash
> drivers. Will fix cfi_cmdset_0002.c tomorrow; volunteers for fixing and
> testing the others would be appreciated -- or indeed comments on the
> approach. I figured just committing it would get people's attention
> though ;)

Well that was evidently a naïve assumption -- nobody seems to care. I've
just fixed it up to the point that cfi_cmdset_0002.c works for me in
32-bit 'bankwidth' mode. I'll do some more testing over the weekend and
next week, and possibly fix up the other commandsets.

I think now's the time to drop the non-CFI command set support which has
been marked obsolete for a while.

--
dwmw2