fix jffs2 data errors ?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Jan 27 08:15:23 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 12:42 +0100, Armin wrote:
> Now I tried to remove the "broken" file2, which worked, but
> after umount/mount, the file2 was here again. So I was not
> able to remove this file.

If this is reproduceable, please do so with CONFIG_JFFS2_FS_DEBUG=1,
logging all messages over a serial console. Show the output (you may
need to boot with 'debug' on the command line) while the file system is
mounted, the offending file unlinked, and then capture the output while
the file system is mounted a second time. If possible, take snapshots of
the flash before each mount attempt.

Thanks.

--
dwmw2