fix jffs2 data errors ?

Armin armin at melware.de
Tue Jan 27 06:42:06 EST 2004

On 27 Jan 2004, John Stirling wrote:
> I get the same problems with a CVS snapshot about 4 weeks old. The
> errors/warnings are reported on boot up which is disconcerting, but it
> does seem to be working ok if you ignore the errors.

I'm not so sure. I did an ugly test by doing
 #cp file1 file2
and during this command I pushed the reset button.

After bootup and the expected error messages the file2 was
there in an expected size (about half of file1).

Now I tried to remove the "broken" file2, which worked, but
after umount/mount, the file2 was here again. So I was not
able to remove this file.

Armin