JFFS2 mount time

Gareth Bult (Encryptec) Gareth at Encryptec.net
Sat Dec 18 12:32:35 EST 2004

Ok,

There's a public health warning attached to this code ..

I've not cleaned it up and I've not added any comments ..

(!)

fyi; I don't use mkfs.jffs2 .. I flash_eraseall the device then work
from there with "tar".. there seems to be no benefit [for me] to using
mkfs and it seems a little more reliant on the device size than the
erase program.

Gareth.