JFFS2 mount time

Gareth Bult (Encryptec) Gareth at Encryptec.net
Sat Dec 18 15:48:50 EST 2004

Like I said, hacked to work [for me] and not to look pretty.

To be honest what's there will do me for now .. although I'd like to
clean it up a little when I get time.

fyi; don't confuse the old and new code.

> o Coding style (Lindent?)

Whatever was there already.

> o Function length

My functions are shorter than the ones that were there, lots can be
cleaned up here.

> o #ifdef MODULE

.. ? I only use it as a module, not of this code was touched.

> o parameters have an insane interface

.. again , parameters and interfaces are all from the original with the
exception of a couple of new routines which mirror existing parameter
lists.

> o ro-devices.  the same can be achieved with chmod.

Again, not touched this.

Gareth.