JFFS2 mount time

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Sat Dec 18 13:11:00 EST 2004

On Sat, 18 December 2004 18:52:22 +0100, Jörn Engel wrote:
> On Sat, 18 December 2004 17:32:35 +0000, Gareth Bult (Encryptec) wrote:
> >
> > There's a public health warning attached to this code ..
> >
> > I've not cleaned it up and I've not added any comments ..
>
> I'll wear protective gloves then.  Thanks!

Not a pretty.  Looks like quite a few cleanups from phram.c can be
applied to this one as well.  From a first glance:
o Coding style (Lindent?)
o Function length
o #ifdef MODULE
o parameters have an insane interface
o ro-devices.  the same can be achieved with chmod.

But you started the work, which is a good thing.

Jörn

--
Public Domain  - Free as in Beer
General Public - Free as in Speech