supporting DiskOnChip G3

Ara Avanesyan araav at hylink.am
Thu Dec 16 06:00:15 EST 2004

ohh, actually I'm noob in the low level world but in any case I have to do
this porting. accidentally, is there any good book/material that explains
the mtd structure etc so i won't loose too much time exploring the source
code blindly... actually i'm doing it for two days already:)

hey, thanks for a great answer!
Ara