JFFS2 mount time

Gareth Bult (Encryptec) Gareth at Encryptec.net
Wed Dec 15 20:02:54 EST 2004

Hi,

Sure, the file I've been changing is blkmtd.c.

The device I'm aiming for and testing on is 256Mb with a 128k erase
size.

Currently I'm using the code included in the 2.6.9 kernel source tree
with tools from cvs as of about a week ago.

Is this likely to contain the latest speedups or should I be looking
elsewhere?

tia
Gareth.