Writing data to Flash

Subrahmanyam subrahmanyam at navayuga.co.in
Mon Dec 13 23:36:43 EST 2004

Hi Stephan,

Thank You very much for the information.

Here in our case we use a Redboot (bootloader) of Redhat. Please guide me
where exactly can I find this driver generally in case of PPCBoot so that I
can relate that to Redboot and find the same. Here in Redboot also we have a
procedure to load data from RAm to flash but I am not clear how to copy data
first to RAM.

To move data to RAM, can you please suggest how I can use this tftp command.
Any procedure for the same would be of great help. Is there any
documentation for the same(tftp).

Storing data in flash (in which case happens to be a string/key) is exactly
what I require, Kindly suggest an approach.

Thanks,
Subrahmanyam.