MTD driver

Subrahmanyam subrahmanyam at navayuga.co.in
Wed Dec 8 22:38:04 EST 2004

 Hi Stephen,

 Yes as you have said I shall setup a dedicated partition to give access a
 particular location in flash. We, have an Intel starta NOR flash which uses
 cfi command set driver, which basically i guess takes care of the erase
 operation too.  I have accessed the target through minicom tool, is this
 where i have to set up an additional partition?, can you suggest any site
or
 procedure by which I can acheive setting up an additional partition.

 Yes, Thomas has suggested that i indeed use a filesystem, but how can I
best
 achieve it! I mean the procedure to store data in a file.

 Thanks,
 Subrahmanyam.