Trouble with mtd partition

Ian Campbell icampbell at arcom.com
Fri Aug 27 04:28:32 EDT 2004

> If it helps (because I surely don't understand what's happenning), it is like
> if the partition structure in the physmap.c was not taken count off.

The example you said had the contents of the partition structure
definition surrounded with "#if 0" / "#endif". Perhaps you should change
that to a 1.

Also make sure you have the CONFIG_MTD_PARTITIONS turned on in your
config (and CONFIG_MTD_CMDLINE_PARTS for mtdparts= if that's your
thing).

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell, Senior Design Engineer