Latest CVS snapshot support for kernel 2.2.4?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Sep 3 19:41:47 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 16:25 -0700, Keith Outwater wrote:
> Are there any plans to add support for earlier kernels?

No. Even something as old as 2.4.10 won't work easliy -- although 2.4.19
apparently does with a small amount of hacking.

It's mostly stuff in compatmac.h that you're missing, and much of it you
could probably reclaim from an older version in CVS. I'm no longer
interested in maintaining it though -- people just shouldn't be using
old and known-broken code, and if they really want to do that they can
use old MTD code too.

Or fix it themselves without bothering me :)

Sorry.

--
dwmw2