Has anyone managed to compile jffs2reader lately?

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Thu Oct 30 16:43:50 EST 2003

I note that its commented out in the makefile and despite various hacks
and trials I'm unable to compile it since it seems to suffer rather a
lot of typedef problems (inherited from zlib I think).

I'll not include the whole list (too big) but this is an example of the
errors I'm seeing.

jffs2reader.c: In function `putblock':
jffs2reader.c:139: incompatible types in initialization
jffs2reader.c:141: invalid operands to binary >
jffs2reader.c:141: invalid operands to binary +
jffs2reader.c:146: invalid operands to binary <
jffs2reader.c:147: invalid operands to binary -
jffs2reader.c:151: invalid operands to binary +

This lack of an analysis tool means I'm unable to debug the device file
problems I reports yesterday.

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer          Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand