Garbage collection problem for nand flash

Kevin Liao kevinliao at iei.com.tw
Mon Nov 17 09:06:42 EST 2003

But I did not saw such messages when I used the mtd snapshot 20030720 (I
just updated from snapshot 20030720 to 20031112). I also compared the gc.c
with these two snapshots. But I did not found obvious difference in the
functions that issue the complaint, that is jffs2_find_gc_block and
jffs2_garbage_collect_pass. Therefore I still doubt that there may be
something I did wrong. If the mtd utilities I used were based on snapshot
20030720 but the kernel was 20031112, is it possible for such a situation to
happen? Did you have any other suggestion? Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Kevin