2.4.19 rmk4 Jffs2 Performance problems, Upgrade diffulculty.

Thomas Gleixner tglx at linutronix.de
Wed Mar 12 03:46:46 EST 2003

On Tuesday 11 March 2003 23:00, RobertS wrote:

> What I am doing now is turning on the verbose debug messages and keep
> everything as simple as possible.  I will be performing a series of
> tests and will use this thread either to post my findings or further
> questions.
Set JFFS2_DEBUG=1 and do an
echo 9 >/proc/sys/kernel/printk
before you mount the device and start copying.
Log via a serial console if possible, as klogd seems to loose bits, if there
is heavy load.

Send this captured log to me in private or put it anywhere for download.

--
Thomas
linutronix - competence in embedded & realtime linux
mail: tglx at linutronix.de