Please Help, problem mounting jffs2

Frank R Callaghan f.callaghan at ieee.org
Mon Jun 16 12:06:06 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I methodically removed code from my usrland programs until I'm left with

int main()
{
    while(1) {
    //  sleep(1);
    }
}

With no RTAI modules loaded, the gc thread still stalls.
With the sleep(1) works fine !

Does this mean that the gc thread has such a low priority that it never runs ?

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but it doesn't seem right that a mount
should suspend if a fg process is in a while loop !!!

What should I do/try next ?

TIA,
        Frank.