Please Help, problem mounting jffs2

Frank R Callaghan f.callaghan at ieee.org
Fri Jun 13 11:53:42 EDT 2003

Thanks Sid, but I don't think I'm getting that far :(

# mount -t jffs2 /dev/mtdblock0 /var/fixed_flash &
# mtdblock_open
ok

# ps ax
  PID TTY     Uid        Size State Command
    1         root        468   S   init
    2         root          0   S   [keventd]
    3         root          0   S   [ksoftirqd_CPU0]
    4         root          0   S   [kswapd]
    5         root          0   S   [bdflush]
    6         root          0   D   [kupdated]
    7         root          0   S   [mtdblockd]
   11         root          0   S   [kjournald]
   35         root        376   S   /sbin/udhcpc -n -s
/etc/udhcpd/default.scri
   41         nobody      472   S   /sbin/boa
   46         root        492   S   /sbin/bftpd -d
   50         root          0   S   [rpciod]
   54         root          0   S   [kjournald]
   81         root       1528   R   /myapp/hiresprinthead
   83         root        656   R   /myapp/hires_controler
   85 ttyS1   root        488   S   -sh
   87 ttyS1   root        468   D   mount -t jffs2 /dev/mtdblock0
/var/fixed_fl
   88 ttyS1   root        468   R   mount -t jffs2 /dev/mtdblock0
/var/fixed_fl
   92 ttyS1   root        460   R   ps ax