Problems with using doc2001 module

roger rogerxxmaillist at san.rr.com
Wed Jun 11 05:01:25 EDT 2003

ok. just for kicks. i booted into DOS using M-SYS's tffs_5.1.4_DOS_TOOLS
and dinfo and dformat refused to find the DiskonChip even after
specifing it's address of 0xfff00000.

something isn't right here.  it's obviously something with the code.  I
also get the same results on a duplicate 440BX motherboard.

arrrghh.

--

Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html