How to compile mkfs.jffs2?

Indy500 indy5xl at lycos.de
Fri Jan 3 14:36:26 EST 2003

Hi

I can't compile mkfs.jffs2. I tried both methods as described in Readme.
Once with Symlink and once with copying the whole util DIR to the Kernel
tree. I tried it with an unpatched 2.4.20 Kernel and with a 2.4.20
Kernel patched with patchin.sh....always there are several errors and
compiling stops.

Is the description in README too old or is there another undocumented
Trick to compile successfully this Prog? I must have this binary because
I'm not able to go on further with my work.

Thank you for any solution.