latest MTD snapshot

Luca Contini luca.contini at mediaenabling.com
Fri Aug 29 09:28:59 EDT 2003

Hi,
I've downloaded the latest snapshot from the CVS:
mtd-snapshot-20030828.tar.bz2
Since I need only the mtdblock device working I've just copied the snapshot
/drivers/mtd content to my /linux/drivers/mtd directory, and the blktrans.h
to /include/linux/mtd/.
When I try to compile (using arm-linux-gcc) mtdblock.c I get this warning:
"mtdblock.c:251: warning: implicit declaration of function `unlikely'"
and when I try to insert the mtdblock.o module I get:

[arm at Botolo2 mtd]$insmod mtdblock.o
mtdblock.o: unresolved symbol unlikely
mtdblock.o: unresolved symbol register_mtd_blktrans
mtdblock.o: unresolved symbol add_mtd_blktrans_dev
mtdblock.o: unresolved symbol deregister_mtd_blktrans
mtdblock.o: unresolved symbol del_mtd_blktrans_dev
[arm at Botolo2 mtd]$

What Am I missing?

Regards

Luca