Problems with DOC 2000 on 2.4.21

Selwyn Tang selwyn at hectrix.com
Tue Aug 5 21:24:24 EDT 2003

I used the MAKEDEV script provided by the mtd from cvs to create the
various device files (/dev/mtd*, /dev/nftl*, etc.) and now I can access
my DOC2000.

But concerning the unshadowing of the DIP socket, I do have a problem.
My Intel D845BG borad seems to be unable to detect my DOC development
board (M-Sys' PCI EVB), and even dinfo.exe in DOS cannot detect it. But
in Linux, I can still access it using M-Sys's Linux driver. I wonder if
it is the shadowing problem you are talking about. Right now, I am using
a ASUS board smoothly with DOC.

Selwyn