DiskOnChip 2000 and CVS Drivers

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Aug 1 12:48:56 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 17:02, Philippe wrote:
> I checked it today, as you told me I merged the FAKE_PART_CODE.
> Everything seems OK (no compilation troubles etc...)

OK.

> I'll test it next week. If Everything works as expected, i'll send a
> diff against [kernel 2.4.20 + cvs / mtd patch]

OK, thanks. I probably won't merge it as-is, but it will be useful for
others in the meantime.
> a) when I turned off the machine -- when I launch the shutdown (via the
> app), I do "sync", "umount" and then shutdown -h now -- Nothing was
> saved on the DOC

Hmmm. That sounds like a problem with the NFTL code. Were there any
error messages at the time this happened?

> b) the sync process is very long (about 30sec)

Some of that could possibly be avoided. See if it still happens with the
current CVS code.

--
dwmw2