jffs2 BUG() in gc.c:135 "Checked all inodes but still..."

Victor Tse victortse at avantwave.com
Fri Sep 20 00:08:29 EDT 2002

Hi,

I updated to the latest code and rebuilt the filesystem by eraseall,
mount then copy the files into it. There is no problem if I umount it
before reboot, but the BUG() appears if I did not umount it.

This log is taken after copying the files, umount and then reboot:
http://www.avantwave.com/~victortse/jffs2.log1.gz

Then reboot withing umounting:
http://www.avantwave.com/~victortse/jffs2.log2.gz

Many thanks.