the procedure setting up jffs2

Marius Groeger mag at sysgo.de
Fri Sep 13 04:35:47 EDT 2002

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Karim Yaghmour wrote:

> So do I. Unfortunately, drivers/mtd/cmdline.c is only available in the MTD
> CVS for the time being (and Denx's kernel sources ;). Neither 2.5.34 nor

For the records, I'd like to add that obviously (since we developed
it), the cmdline partitioning is also a standard feature of our Elinos
distribution.

Regarding the main-line kernel: don't forget that updating
kernel.org's MTD is one thing -- having more mapping drivers actually
_use_ cmdline.c is another. This is the job of the corresponding
maintainers.

Regards,
Marius

Marius Groeger           SYSGO Real-Time Solutions GmbH     mgroeger at sysgo.de