Nand flash and blob

Gabriel Goldstein anidea at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 25 12:28:29 EST 2002

This is interesting.  I was planning on storing my ramdisk image in the
nand flash and still having blob expand it to ram.  I can see benefits
to both ways.  If I store the ramdisk.gz in flash, I will always have a
good image to boot up to, if I store it directly in nand, I could have
persistant information much easier.

How do you handle the aspect of all of the dev devices?  Are they part
of the root file system in ram still?

If I wanted to make a JFFS image, how do I take a directory and make a
file system image that I could load though blob?  Or how else would I
get it in there?

Thanks,

Gabriel