MTD Config.in items not escaped by bus availability

Brian J. Murrell e88cd5ffd87e620fdc30b3e6db510d03 at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Nov 7 08:50:53 EST 2002

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 08:00:36AM +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:

> What happens when someone makes a mapping driver for UML which mmaps part
> of /dev/kmem from the host?

I hope I am understanding the question/scenario you are proposing, but
the answer seems to simple, so I am sure I am missing something.

When/if someone makes that UML mapping driver, it would have it's
CONFIG_MTD_UML (or whatever they will call it) outside of the
CONFIG_MEMORY bus protected portions of the MTD Config.in files.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell