Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000000c

nur nurpinar at havelsan.com.tr
Thu Nov 7 07:13:57 EST 2002

1. During boot, I faced this problem right after DiskOnChip Millennium is
recognized

Is this a kernel bug or mtd drivers cause it?
I searched through google to find something and there were several messages
without any solution.
One of them was, David Woodhouse's mtdblock.c correction. As I have newer
version of it, there is no use to test.

2. Is it ok if I compile kernel with DiskOnChip Millennium support for a
system having DiskOnChip Millennium Module?

Thanks, regards

Nur.