lilo problem :dont know how to handle device ox5d01

cytang cytang_cn at yahoo.com.cn
Fri May 24 08:42:56 EDT 2002

lilo problem : sorry, dont know how to handle device
ox5d01

After I have make a mini system on my doc , I want to
make doc the boot disk.
I have get the doc-lilo from m-sys . but when I run
"doc-lilo -r /mnt/nftla1 " , I will get the erro
reported:
" sorry, dont know how to handle device ox5d01 "

So , I turn to lilo-mtd which can be found in
mtd-snapshot.
This time , I run "./lilo-mtd -v -r /mnt/nftla1 "
however , I get another erro:
" RSN; /dev/nftla1 is not a whole disk device "

the following may be some helpful
1. my mtd code is 20020501 snapshot
  my linux is redhat 7.1 ,my doc is doc2000 ,32 m
2.
 fdisk /dev/nftla
 the output is :
 Device      Boot  start   end  Blocks  id system
 /dev/nftla1  *    1       1001 32030   83 Linux
3.fdisk /dev/nftla1