Kernel oops after sync command in jffs2

Frederic Giasson fgiasson at mediatrix.com
Thu May 23 11:36:53 EDT 2002

Hi Ales,

I am currently testing the modifications I suggested in do_write_oneword and
do_erase_oneblock regarding polling.  If you want my sources to test it
and/or improve it yourself, just let me known.  Otherwise, when I will have
tested it throughfully, I will commit it into the CVS tree.

Regards,

Frédéric Giasson