Administrivia.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Mar 12 11:59:35 EST 2002

rgooch at ras.ucalgary.ca said:
>  Um, let me be more clear. If I want to bounce emails which, say, have
> a high proportion of high-bit characters (guess why:-), I want them to
> go to the From: address (i.e. the original sender), not the list
> administrator. I think that's a good thing, since I want to apply the
> clue-by-four to the sender, and not the list admin.

> And formail looks at the From: address nicely, just the way I like it
> :-)

In that case, it makes some sense, yes. Unless you also obey Reply-To and
encounter a list which stupidly sets the Reply-To header to go back to the
list - another common combination of idiocies.

As long as you don't respond to messages with _NULL_ reverse-path (i.e.
error messages), that is.

--
dwmw2