Sorry for previous mail

Steve Tsai startec at ms11.hinet.net
Wed Jun 26 01:39:41 EDT 2002

Sorry for the previous unqualified email to the list. Because I use mtd
into uclinux, it need to patch mtd to run in uclinux 2.x. I do some
changes and I can use the new mtd on my board. By the way, I know some
email discuss improving mounting times, but it is hard to search all
mails to find it out. I will download the old archive to find it out.
Anyway, apology again.

Steve Tsai

Read the list archive, particularly the message at
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd/2002-June/005311.html

I'd have replied to your original messages, but the answers to your
questions about improving mount times are in the documentation and the
list archives, you didn't bother to quote the errors you saw on
compiling against 2.4.17, and besides you've annoyed me now so I can't
be bothered.

--
dwmw2