JFFS2 on 2.2.18

Chris AtLee catlee at canada.com
Thu Jun 13 12:33:15 EDT 2002

Ok cool, I ditched the page-based write and make a jffs2_file_write
using jffs2_commit_write as a template and it works!

Now I can go back and try to figure out what's going wrong with
reading...The kernel seems able to read files just fine (except device
files...), except every time I access a new file to read I get some
warnings about page locking / unlocking:

The !PageLocked(pg) test at the top of jffs2_readpage_nolock fails and
generates a warning

and

UnlockPage(pg) in jffs2_do_readpage_unlock also generates a warning

This only happens the first time I access a file.  Could it have
something to do with differences between generic_file_read in the 2.2
and 2.4 kernels?

Thanks,
Chris