Can't format my DOC

Mark Meade mark at lakeshoremicro.com
Mon Jul 22 09:59:46 EDT 2002

Jens,

You might want to try reformatting your DoC with an earlier version (4.2) of
the M-Sys DFORMAT utility.  I believe this is still available at the M-Sys
website.  This should take care of the "UnitSizeFactor" problem, which has
not been completely resolved yet, as far as I know.

David -- is there anything I can do to help resolve this issue?  Has it
already been addressed in the latest CVS code?

Regards,

Mark