Administrivia.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jul 18 10:04:13 EDT 2002

Before anyone else asks... yes, cvs.infradead.org is down. Its PSU started
making funny noises last night and it kept rebooting. I've retrieved it and
replaced the PSU with one which still has the magic smoke in, and it seems
much happier now.

I'm taking the opportunity to put the correct hard drive in it (after I
picked the wrong one off the shelf last time it needed attention), and
upgrade it to Red Hat 7.3. It should be back out there in a few hours.

Btw, it's possible that the other box, lists.infradead.org, will be looking
for a new home in the fairly near future. If you can offer it a nice home
with clean power and a fairly small amount of bandwidth, please contact me
off-list.

--
dwmw2