JFFS2: strange output

Kenneth Johansson kenneth.johansson at etx.ericsson.se
Tue Jan 29 07:56:58 EST 2002

I think you used up all free blocks and now you basically is in a state where
you have to wait for one to get free before anything can happen. If you just
wait a while when things start to get slow then repeat the test do you get a
few runs that are fast again?

--
Kenneth Johansson
Ericsson Telecom                  Tel: +46 8 404 71 83
164 80 Stockholm                  kenneth.johansson at etx.ericsson.se