Why no kernel message on my DOC system?

周 锐 san_blabla at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 05:45:57 EST 2002

Because I want to use an initrd as my root device so that I can put more
things in the fiel system. Below is my lilo.conf:

boot=/dev/nftla
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b-mtd
default=doc-full
serial=0,9600n8
image=/boot/bzImage-2.4.17
       label=doc
       root=/dev/ram0
       read-write
       initrd=/boot/initrd.img.gz
       append="console=ttyS0,9600n8"
image=/boot/bzImage-2.4.17-full
       label=doc-full
       root=/dev/ram0
       read-write
       initrd=/boot/initrd.img.gz
       append="console=ttyS0,9600n8"

So I think I am installing LILO on /dev/nftla, only use /dev/ram0 to mount
my root file system.