experience with max block erase

Vipin Malik vipin.malik at daniel.com
Thu Jan 17 11:29:18 EST 2002

I would take their word for it as there is no way you can infer anything from
one (or even a couple of) tests.

I take it to mean that they "gurantee" that each sector can _at least_ handle 100K
erases without any chip failures or erase failures.
That's just my take.

AMD claims (gurantees?) 1million erase cycles/sector!

Vipin